If you like the great outdoors, Excelsior Springs, we offer a wide selection of venues including bike and walking trails, tennis courts, skate park, baseball complex, basketball hoops, historic golf course, and parks.
Our unique Miracle Field serves children and young adults with special needs, a program developed with help from the YMCA’s Challenger Program.
Don’t forget to check out our annual events for great outdoor festivals like Wine Festival and Waterfest in June, Gregg Williams Tiger Golf in July, the Mineral Water Bowl College Football in December, and much more. Plan your stay during one of these fantastic weekends!
• Rainbow Bike and Walking Trail
• Excelsior Springs Golf Course
• Fishing River Bike and Walking Trail
• Get Fit Park – ADA accessible fitness equipment
• Isley Park Woods Walking Trail
• Miracle Field – ADA accessible
• Show-Me Ziplines
• Siloam Mountain Walking Trail
• Skate Park
• Sunnyside Park Sledding
• Tennis and Basketball Courts
• Watkins Mill State Park
• West HS Baseball Complex – host your tournament here